Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Adorable- On Top of the World

Ok, so he's not on top of the world... but it seems he wants to be, and will be there soon.  This little boy is sure keeping me on my toes.  He has learned the skill of climbing.  Not only how to climb but how to push chairs to the spot he needs to get up on it and then climb.  He has gotten to the second step of the bunk bed ladder, soon I'll have to take it down when not in use.  He can climb on chairs, and then get on the kitchen table (he is very proud of this one).   He also likes to climb on the couch and then get onto the desk behind the couch.  Gates are going up all over the place and books keep having to be moved.  Currently the reading books have to be kept on top of the piano, but the piano bench MUST be pushed all the way in, or he will use the bench to get on top of the piano!  He is also a book lover.  Good you say?... well, yes if it wasn't the TASTE of books he loved.  He cries for books only to put those board books in his mouth and literally eat them!?!  My older two were not this mobile or into things as Adorable is.  I love him to pieces, he is so darn cute... but boy do I have to know where he is every second!








And I have to add, that "smile face" he is making is the first face he makes when he sees me taking a picture of him.  He is such a ham... :)  I love this little boy!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Ha ha ha -- definitely adorable! Why isn't it the first that is such a handful when you actually have time to watch them every second? :) Murphy's law, I suppose. Good luck -- toddlers are tiring. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...