Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Decorations

Our Christmas decorations are up and... well guarded.  With Adorable mobile and into anything he can reach, it was necessary to pull out the gate once again. :)



I laugh at this picture to see the ornaments as they are... yes, the kids did the decorating.  I handed them the ornaments and they choose where to put them.  Got to love kids decorating the tree (makes me remember growing up with our "snoopy parties" on our Christmas tree).


It has been so nice to have Christmas decorations out, and Christmas music playing all day.  What a special time of year!  And once again, I have been busy making Christmas presents.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Ahhh! Snoopy Parties! It seemed like no matter how many times I moved those Snoopies around on the tree they would all end up back together having a party. Kind of like "A dog Party!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...