Sunday, April 29, 2012

Handsome's Birthday

For Handsome's birthday he wanted to decorate his cake himself.  He even drew a picture of what he wanted it to look like to help me understand.  So I made up the frosting, and he did the rest (OK, I may have helped smooth out the frosting a bit).





He was very proud of the finished product.  We had a small family celebration on his actual birthday, but then had an extended party (combined with Adorable's birthday too) later on.



And I just had to put this in to remind myself that it snowed the day before and a number of days after Handsome's birthday!!! I can't believe it.  I keep putting any the snow clothes and then having to pull them out again.  This is not normal for the northwest!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Happy birthday to your sweet little boys. We still can't wait to meet the little guy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...